Monday 7 April 2014

Frustrated !! We doing the same part and if you dont want to do it just tell me. stop wasting people's time !! i gave you the things that you wanted, all you need is just make it into charts so that i can analyze from your charts ... 5 hours later you sent me a file which ONLY included 2 charts . WTF !! 5 hours only 2 charts, are you kidding or something ?! I waited for 5 hours not for these okay .. 8 interviewee's answer but only can get 2 charts from there? Just admit you're lazy !! see now what .. because of you, I cant sleep and have to analyze everything in the midnight ... did you ever care about others? sent me at midnight and now i have to rush everything .. Fucker !! even told me you watched videos and updated than me .. so you watching videos and playing around in that 5 hours la dude? I dun care updated or not please, do your work la shit !! told me you're updated with your smiley face .. slap you fucker !!

No comments:

Post a Comment