Monday 6 July 2009

SIAO jor .. ^^

I pass my audition 4 Music Art Festival (MAF) .. WOOHOO ~
HAPPY dao ~~~~~~~~~~
so yesterday I went to my 1st practice ..

but .. suddenly

I drop down from heaven to hell !!! AH !!
BORING dao ~~~~~~~~~~~
sharing .. sharing and sharing ..
share sumthing that not related with acting and singing ..
I felt regret .. T.T

but hor ...

after the sharing time ..
I rised from hell to heaven oh ~ ^^
they find Andy (not HK de Andy Lau ah) to teach us 'How To Act Like Professional'
I give u the recipe la .. dun say I sellfish ah !!

1st = IMAGE -find a partner and face to face , 1 person do some move and the partner follow at the same time just like u facing a mirror ..

2nd = IMAGINE -walk in a circle and 1 person tell a story .. u have to imagine and act out what he say .. if he say u drop in a drain then u have to act like u drop in a drain ..

3rd = MONOLOG -talk with urself and also mean as talk with sumone but the person is u ..
I dun understand also .. sumthing like 'jing san fen lit' ..

4th = EMOTION -say I HATE U with a happy/angry/sad face .. actually very hard this part .. I act like crazy woman .. haha .. after that have to laugh like sam pat .. from low pitch to high pitch , from low volume to high volume .. wahahaHAHAHAHA !!!

got note a not ?

now I only know how hard to be an actress/actor .. memeng giler siao ~
sudenly wan u cry then laugh a loud then cry again .. SIAO meh ~
I'm not 'san xin' la !!
but very VERY interesting lo ~.. I learn many thing there ..
EXITED the next practice ..

No comments:

Post a Comment