Monday 27 July 2009

Regret I didn't kill him !!!!!!!!!

24.07.2009
after tuition ..
7.09pm ..
waiting my fren fetch me go choir practice ..
at Sg.Long bus stop ..
infront UTAR college ..
standing there ..

1 ..

2 ..

3 ..


ahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ~~~~~~~~~~

a man run infront me and show his 'BIRD' !!!
he laugh !!!

oh my god !!
I fast fast run away n SHOUT .... AH !!
then cry jor ~
I call my fren come faster got a sakai man here but she say :"wait wait wait !!! I hv to wait my sis !"
WAT THE F*UCK !!!!!!!!!
I'm in dangerous now ah man !!

(he ran away jor)
(I sambil cry sambil call ppl )


then I call my school fren Yik Han Fong ~
he scold me say :"why u dun kill him ? .. standing there waiting 4 wat ? gila ah u !! faster run to school la .."
Mr.Yik ah .. u lagi gan jiong than me ..
I say :"I'm infront college there de bus stop la .. u gan jiong till ' yu mou lun chi ' lo ~"
he say :" oh .. ya meh ? then wait at the mamak la .. dun come out until u saw ur fren arrive ~"

THIS TIME !!!
HE IS BACK !!!


waliao !!
back off la uuuuuuu !!
actually when his not there .. I stop crying jor de
now I CRY LIKE BABY (shout+cry)

now I really feel regret I didn't kill him ..
why I cry ?! why I cry ?!
I cry that sakai more shuang lo ..
u can't believe it ..
I pray that sakai come out infront me again
then I will take ' ba lang dao ' kill him and his baby bird !!!
DON'T TREAT ME LIKE A FOOL !!!!!!!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment