Monday 13 July 2009

SIAO again ~

yesterday is my 2nd 'MAF' practice la ..
waliao ... realli 'heng fan' lo..
but not learn how to act jor ..
is learn a new song for our bullies .. WE la !
HsinYi , Myo I n dunno who .. paiseh ~

WAH ~ the pianist n oso teach we sing (same person) de handsome dao ~~~
white skin , wear spec , speak english n chinese ... looks like a lawyer ~
nose bleeding .. haha ~

guess what ?!
we only use 3 minutes to learn this song ..
complete n comform all the notes n pitch de lo .. GENG le ~
he play the piano fast dao like MAKSIM ~
we follow the piano n sing like SAKAI ~
we gan jiong dao ~~~~~~~~~~

then he suddenly say :" now I have to choose 1 person to act the boss of the bullies , so now I wan u all sing with a KEJAM face , ok , start from u (pointing at me)."
my leg n hand shaking ~ shake ~ shake ~ shake ~
then I start singing .. after that Myo I n someone sing
ok .. after we all sing jor
he point at me again n say :" your voice quite low (I'm Alto mah !) n cukup kejam , so I decided , I choose u be the boss from 3 of u ."

he say me cukup kejam lo !!
I oso dunno I happy or angry jor ~
confused dao ~
but still feel great cus I get a character .. wahahaHAHA ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment