Thursday 7 June 2012

Dalmatian


Dalmatian finally return, they have their rest for a year and a half. Finally we going to meet ! I heard that the their period of rest  is very tough, because they tried very hard to change their own ~ when they debut there is no visibility, and even now they already debut for some time but there is no popular, compared to the children now who had their debut. Although they are senior but popularity is just too low. NOW , is different ! I saw their MV , I was really touched, because not only their singing skills and songs are mature, but the aspects of singing, dancing, image management, body build management, the way of thinking have been improved alot ! Seeing them to return is really surging, not because they return, but a different image for the fans, I can see their hard work and responsibilities as an idol , tried very hard to get rid of the previous image. I see their live through Internet , my feeling is unspeakable ~ Grateful? Happy? Enjoy? Crazy? Emotional? Satisfied? but the most still very touched! They did it! ! A round of applause! !

No comments:

Post a Comment