Tuesday 19 June 2012

You Have The Power to CHANGE


Everytime I feel like sad , unhappy , hate my life , dislike someone , hate reading books , lazy to wake up in the morning ,  difficult to change my lifestyle , difficult to change my habit , difficult to change mt point of view towards someone , worried about my mum's health , worried about economic condition , argue with people ,  giving excuses , hating ownself , giving up , postpone my tasks or etc ... I will think of the encouragement below ..


When I change my mind, I will change my think of view ;
When I change my think of view, I will change my attitude ;
When I change my attitude, I will change my behavior ;
When I change my behavior, I will change my performance ;
When I change my performance, I will change my LIFE !


I know is hard to change but everytime I think of this guidance .. I will believe that I can make it too. Although is just a proverb with some simple words , I can feel the power of giving encouragement from it.
I will ask myself why I have to make my ownself unhappy and dissatisfied with this and that .. why and why .. Why don't just make it easier ? If can't make it then leave it and run itself , see what is going to happen , why I have to keep on forcing myself to do it again and again , better and better . NOTHING IS PERFECT ! I'm sure my life will get better when I just change my mind. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment