Tuesday 26 June 2012

I can do it !!


A lot assignments have to rush, is not because I lazy to do it but they changed the marking basis which will have assignment every week !! I drew the mascot for my advertising design subject for countless times ... really feeling fed up , the Japanese language every week will have test !! 


Should I be happy because I still haven't become insane ? 


Just now I cried because of the mind map before I come here .. I did it all by myself since they found all the information and did a draft for me so I volunteer to do the final one but it doesn't goes well ... my mind map doesn't looks like a mind map but a rubbish .. I did it again and again until I felt frustrated and emotional .. Luckily my housemate keep on encourage me when I feel upset if not I can't finish my work and going to die tomorrow morning in the classroom ...... and she showed me the quotes from Sensei, Daisaku Ikeda. I found out that I really like it and inspirational !! 

“Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.”Daisaku Ikeda

No comments:

Post a Comment