Tuesday 24 July 2012

about love ...

for me, love had always lasted so short and left me with pain and fear for a long time. the last time 2 years so now what? I honestly don’t know. mistakes, I keep making the same ones no matter how much I’ve told myself not to. “always know a person thoroughly.” that’s one of the most important things I guess. if I had taken these safety measures I wouldn’t end up with somebody that’s incompatible with me. but that’s just too late. I guess everybody need to make a huge mistake because without having to pay for the price we won’t feel pain, and without pain we won’t change. each time I’ve heard about a complicating and dramatic relationship I would always wonder why it ever happens, being as simple minded as I always am, I thought it would never happen to me. and somehow it just happens and it made me even more paranoid. but I guess I was just too young and naive. I’ve tried my best so far and I guess that’s all it takes. rather than having the feeling of pain from a break up, I just felt like I’ve sunken down and from this I really need the company of my family and friends. I can’t deny that I have not went out with most of my friends here because their outings were always so spontaneous and I had always had an earlier planning to meet him. but from this I hung out with my friends again and instead of feeling that I am anymore different, they welcomed me with open hands with got me really touched. even though friends I’ve known here aren’t friends that I grew up with, but I’ve always believed that once you found a link someone, they could and will be your friend forever. and I shouldn’t neglect my family who have been so supportive of me all the time.  I also want to thank my loyal readers even if you’ve just dropped a comment or two. but if it’s a good one, it gives me strength and I read them gleefully with a big smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment