Tuesday 3 July 2012

Fulamek !!

I'm taking about Korean group again. I know is annoying but as long as I love it ~~ wakaka ~ Tell you what ... B.A.P is having their showcase this Friday in Malaysia !!! ((SHOUT OUT LOUD)) !!! B.A.P will taking their flight to Malaysia tonight , we expect the time of arrival is 1am in the midnight. Guess what ... I'm having a pick-up for B.A.P tonight at KLIA. This is the first time ... I never do that before since normally the artists's flight will be at night or midnight, my mum won't allow me so I feel very excited now , although now only 5.15pm but when I imagine they arrived KLIA , my heart started to beating ~ Oh My Buddha !! and I get free ticket from my friend for tomorrow 8TV showcase, they were invited to perform in this event. Am I that LUCKY ?? Although I can't go for their own showcase this Friday but I really feel grateful for getting free ticket for tomorrow performance. As I'm going to have a pick-up and tomorrow showcase .. I have to rushed all my assignments and those homework. The main point is I have finished and completed all the works yesterday. I started doing my work at 8pm and I finished at 2.30am. The whole progress was nonstop. I was stunned to myself because I won't work so hard except final and my housemates shocked too as I hided in my room after ordered my crazy friend to close the speaker =..= I do all my work nonstop without playing music, eating snacks, FB-ing and drinking oso. They really inspired and excited me to do my work well and faster !

ps/ my housemates wanted the artist come to Malaysia one by one so that I will do my works. Haha ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment