Tuesday 17 July 2012


No matter how many mistakes you make or how slow you progress, you are still way ahead of everyone who isn't trying.
I totally AGREE with that ~~ I saw this post few hours back from my best friend. I liked it ~ why ?
because I agree so much ... you know you have made a lot of mistakes and you know the way you improve yourself is too slow but you knew that you know about it ... as long as you realized , as long as you wanted to make a change then OK ! better than the people that not trying to do anything or not trying to improve, it will not bring you any effect or results since you do nothing ! So , don't hesitate with what you are facing right now , just do your best ... lama-lama jadi bukit !! don't ever wanted to make a big step to get what you want, later you will drop to the ground straightly from the top. Walk slowly and you can see every moment and what is happening with the environment that beside you ~ Don't worry about what the people think as you are still ahead of the people who isn't trying right ?! ~ ^^ such a nice guidance ~ I love guidance !!

No comments:

Post a Comment