Wednesday 19 June 2013

The very 1st one in 2013 -_-

OK !! This blog is dying here .... I'm soooo lazy to update my blog ..
I hate typing .. I just like to talk .. blah blah blah everything out.
but sometimes, not everything can be discuss or speak it out.

"some people" said when a person showing their secret or love too much to the others, that person hardly get the same as return. Why ? because everyone thinks that that person is loved ... even though got people fall in love with that person, they won't confess as they think that the person don't need any of it and they just choose to keep it secret ... 

hemm .. I was wondering .. so this is why I'm single huh .. I don't know isit true but it sounds true ~
but no doubt, a lot of people stalking me recently ... and 1 of them is super obvious .. yes ! he has been confessed to me like about 3 months ago but he is not my type and he knew that as I told him the truth la .. still he is not giving up ... I'M THAT ATTRACTIVE huh ?? whatever !!

but I easily got emo nowadays ... because of the father's day ? yeah .. I envy my friends that have their parents both father and mother .. but most of them not really appreciate with what they've. While the friends who love their parents very much .. I gone emo straight away .. I lack of father's love since young so until now I don't really know what kind of feeling is that ... and when I saw all those father's day cake and pictures with their father on FB ... (yes, I'm crying when typing the last 3 rows)

so, isit the reason why I always think of getting a boyfriend ?
I NEED LOVE !! 

No comments:

Post a Comment